My Address

Sister Breanna Hawkey
Italy Rome Mission
Piazza Carnaro 20
00141 Rome Italy

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

October 7, 2009

Ciao a tutti!

I'm getting transfered to Cagliari, on the island of Sardegna. I'm really excited. It will be great to be on the ocean again! I'll be with Sister Nelson who I met once for about 10 seconds. She seemed great, though and I've heard great things about her.
The work here is going well. I'll miss everyone here so much. I love these people more than I can even say. Kelly is getting baptized this next Sunday. I'm excited to see pictures of it. He's doing well and getting integrated in the branch. We went with him to dinner last week at a family's house. I love the branch here. Even though they don't speak english, and Kelly doesn't really speak Italian, they love him and accepted him into their home.
Aseneth came to conference and loved it. We're trying to help her see the role of a prophet and the importance of a modern prophet. Nataliya and her husband are finally back from Ukraine, and they also came and loved it! They are so cute!
Conference was amazing, as always. It is such a wonderful blessing to have a living Prophet on the earth today. I am so grateful that the Gospel has been restored and that the Priesthood authority is on the earth again. I love this Gospel so much and wish everyone would accept it. It truly is the only way to happiness.
Sorry this is so short, but things are a little crazy today trying to pack and get ready to leave. I love you all and you're in my prayers.

Vi voglio bene!
Sorella Hawkey

No comments: